BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

selena l.
Love love Nike products. Always made out of great materials and very comfortable from there shoes to there clothes. Really one of my favorite brands .
Jessica R.
Roseville , CA
With a husband and 2 boys Nike is always worn in our house. Shoes and clothing are favorites. Nike is on the expensive side but the quality is amazing.
Cecilia M.
Goodyear, AZ
I love, love, love, love nikes ! They're also comfortable & look nice ! They always have different ones and new ones coming out every couple of months!
Gabrielis A.
Love their shoes. Especially their running shoes. The prices are understandable & their designs are awesome. Really recommend them. Great gift as well.
Emma T.
Nike is great and all but it's really really really expensive. like omg a pair of shorts is $40. but they have good quality. but dude lower your price.
Katherine T.
Paducah, KY
I love Nike. I wear their athletic shorts and tennis shoes. I've bought several pairs of shoes and they all have lasted several years. Worth the money.
Jani T.
Love the shoes, the clothes and the accessories! It's always up to current trends and always has a large variety when it comes to shoes to choose from!
Stephanie M.
Nike is my go to brand for athletic apparel. For anything I need, Nike has it! Duffel bags, cute tank tops, comfortable leggings, and everything else !
shanti j.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Love love love Nike such wonderful shoes casual day or working out lots if options. Lots of great options and clothes as well and for the whole family.
Daniel M.
Nike is wonderful. I have one pair of running shoes from Nike and they are soo comfortable. Every product from nike i have had has not disappointed me
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back