BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
NIKE is the best shoe brand that I have ever owned. The others did not hold up nor did they give me such an amazing selection to choose from! Nike family!
Shatima C.
I LOVE Nike. Almost every sneaker that I own is Nike! Comfortable for everyday wear or for working out. I love the variety of shoes as well as clothing.
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Nike is a brand that we purchase frequently in our home. We buy shoes and clothing. They always offer a great product with lots of styles to choose from.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I got these sneakers a few months ago. They have a really nice support for my flat feet. They are very comfortable to walk in. I definitely recommend them!
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike has been around for a minute and is always #1 in fit, form style and comfort in shoes, caps, clothing and all the rest. Keep doing it Nike. Good job.
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
I'm in love with this product! I have 4 pairs of nike free runs. I like the fact that the show is soo flexible and very comfortable. I highly recommend it
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
My absolute favorite Brand for Everything Fitness! My Work Outs aren't complete if I don't have my Nike Running Shoes! Comfort to style, NIKE NEVER FAILS!
Sarah N.
Beeville, TX
Nike is the best shoe brand out there. They have great shoes in many different color combinations and the shoes are VERY comfortable!!! Worth the splurge!!
Whitney C.
My gosh, how old is Nike now??? I just bought a pair of Nike tennis shoes for myself for Christmas. I prefer Nike next to any of the other athletic brands.
Analisa A.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love Nike clothing gear it always makes me feel and good great... Their shoes ate amazing I can always find the right look no matter what mood
I'm in...
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?