4.79 / 5 based on 51,391 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is my go to brand for any active wear!! I love their shorts, tennis skirts, and shoes! I wear Nike shorts on a daily basis and they're so comfortable!
Love these shoes best brand by far! Going to try out other products by Nike for sure. Love the back support I get from my shoes as I am on my feet all day
Great shoe always coming out with something new and breath taken clothes are in good shape sizes fr 0-plus size great product a little spendy but worth it
I can almost always find a good deal on tennishoes here. I wish they had more sales on their shorts though. However. Overall good experience at this store
Nike is my go to athletic apparel and shoes! Their tennis shoes are the most comfortable when working out and their athletic clothes are so cute and comfy.
I have played softball for the past 13 years and I will not get any other cleats but Nike brand cleats! They are the most comfortable and the most durable
I like Nike a lot my only problem is finding a shoe that isn't to narrow. I love the designs and I'm on my feet a lot they are the best shoe for support.
Most of my running gear is either from Nike or lululemon. My shoes are definitely from Nike and they have the best lightweight shoes with ample stability.
This is totally my favorite brand. I love all their products, especially their shoes and clothing! So awesome it's all I wear! I shop here all the time :)
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos