BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ana R.
Kingsville, TX
i love nike! it's one of the most high work out sports brands and their products are pretty awesome. they're a little pricey but it's honestly worth it!
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
Love the entire brand. From shoes to clothing, all of it is quality and lasts. Great new styles have been coming out to make running shoes fashionable.
Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
I love everything Nike! Shoes, pants, shorts, tops and sports bras. I like to get workout outfits that match my shoes. I want Nike shoes in every color.
JaNique C.
I used to love Nike but my feet have grown too wide to fit most of the style of shoes. Nike is one of the only companies that have stylish running shoes.
Virginia G.
Bonham, TX
This shoes is lighter the another brand to used in track no slipper the play basketball Nike have a great stile for everyone also love the sport clothes
HEATHER V.
I have been wearing Nike products since I was a child. I absolutely love the NIKE brand. They have great shoes, great gear, and overall a great company.
MaryKate G.
Mansfield, PA
Nike is honestly one of my favorite brands. I have so many sneakers from them and also workout clothes. They are just such good quality and so reliable.
Brittany C.
Chillicothe, MO
I love this brand!!! Their running shoes are the best and I love that their workout gear is quality fabric and durable. I would recommend them to anyone.
Tammy C.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I love my nike running/walking shoes, totally worth every penny. Ive bought some clothing that were nike brand but mostly their clothing is over priced.
Jackson D.
Pompano Beach, FL
I use Nike for everything I do, swimming, weight
Lifting, running, biking, and it has never failed me! All there products are great and last very long
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back