BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Jessica T.
I will forever buy Nike! I like the clothes, but i mostly wear the shoes. Air Max is my favorite for running right now. Comfort AND style?? perfect for me.
Vanessa L.
Es una marca con una alta calidad de producto. Todo los productos son muy comodos, agradables a la vista, te duran mucho tiempo. Me gusta mucho esta marca.
Felicia C.
Rhinebeck, NY
I love NIKE but you need to keep in mind that most of their sneakers run a half size too small so make sure you get a half size larger. Good quality shoes.
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love nike, but still love lululemon more. I don’t think the women’s pants at Nike fit as well. They seem to fall down a lot. I do love their shoes though.
Abi B.
I always get my running/walking shoes from Nike. I love how they look and how they make my feet feel after 10-12 hrs of walking and running around at work.
Ashley C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love everything about Nike. One of my favorite brand. Nothing could go wrong . It's has comfortable shoes and clothes . Love it . It is worth your money
vera K.
brooklyn
I shop here mostly for my sneakers. The price point matches for the quality for the foot wear. They have different categories for a lot of their products.
Adelina O.
Las Vegas, NV
LOVE Nike. you can never go wrong and you have so many different styles to pick from. You can pick from running sneaker to some dope air Max's, love them.
Jenn D.
Alhambra, CA
Nike has been the most in trend brand shoe since I can remember. Everyone always had a pair. It is still one of my favs. They are comfortable and stylish.
Diana V.
I have so many pairs of Nike shoes!!! i use them for work, running, walking,hiking or just going to the grocery store! they are flexible and comfortable :)
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?