BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Michelle S.
Park Ridge, IL
Nike has really nice products but they are way over priced. I recommend going to Nordstrom Rack or TJ Maxx and getting Nike products there, much cheaper.
Abigail B.
Katy, TX
I only own one pair of Nikes,and I'm very impressed with the quality. The padding in the soles,makes it very comfortable for me when I run on distance.
Laura A.
I love Nike's workout clothes. They do a great job wicking away sweat in order to keep you cool while working out. Their prices are definitely worth it.
Jaiden I.
Burt, MI
I love their shoes. By far the best athletic shoe selection no matter what type you are getting. Got my cross fit shoes there and they work like a charm.
April Y.
Hyattsville , Md
I enjoy Nike products, although at time they can be a bit pricey. I have found that Nike really offers me that support that is needed in a tennis shoe.
Angela R.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love love love this brand. There shoes are excellent to do your daily workout. It's super comfortable. It's a little expensive but it's so worth it .
Addie L.
The close are light and the shoes are light. I love everything that Nike has to offer. The shoes can be pricey, but it is totally worth the investment.
Halley E.
Sylvania
Ingot a pair of tennis shoes and they are the best shoes I own. So comfortable, no tight spots, totally stretchy and definitely my favorite shows I own!
Megan T.
greensboro, NC
Nike is one of the brands that I trust and that I would put on the feet of my child. I wore them through out shoe and work. I love the different styles.
Juanita V.
Oil City, LA
Love nike and all its products wish it were a little more affordable though wish it were just a little cheaper never goes out of style nike is always in
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back