BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Belinda S.
Little Rock, AR
Love the selection Nike has for the entire family! Not only do they have great sales they also have great clearance selection at prices everyone can afford!
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
One of my favorite brands, I love there shoes and clothing. There shoes are very comfortable. I use them for running. There clothing have the best material.
Megan N.
Bridgeport, IL
I especially love their Dry Fit series! I own shirts, yoga pants and socks in this line and I found that I don't want to wear any of my other work out gear!
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
Nike is a very high quality brand, although it is expensive, it is worth the money. So many things will last you and you're better off going with this brand.
Tosha M.
Pickens, MS
What can you say about Nike shoes everybody got two or more pair it go with any pants and can make the right outfit rock oh you can match with your bf/gf too
Annika A.
Chapel Hill , NC
I love Nike and just about all of their products. My only objection is that prices can get pricey, mainly because your paying for the brand in my experience.
Rocio C.
Pasadena, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I like the brand because it has very good products with which I feel very comfortable and I like, to go to the gym or to go out with my friends to have fun.
Vivian W.
All of my athletic shoes are Nike brand because they offer me the best support for my level of fitness. They also have cute shoes and great quality material.
Hanna V.
I love Nike. All of their products are amazing. However, some of their products are on the more expensive side, but the quality of the products is very good.
Stephanie I.
Sun Valley, CA
My favorite Nike products are there shoes. My goodness some of them are so light and flexible to work out in. It makes it seem like I'm walking on feathers.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?