BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Amanda W.
Hilliard
Nike is a great brand. I usually buy their shoes for running and working out but I also have exercise clothes and equipment from them and I have had nothing but good experience with shopping from this brand.
Selena M.
new braunfels
I like their stuff but it can be expensive , just cause it has a logo on it. I can get the same quality somewhere else for half the price. That goes for all the other brand named items...
Haley R.
Folsom, PA
All shoes that I buy are Nike. I only have one pair non Nike shoes but every pair around like 15 sneakers are all Nike. You can find them on sale all the time depending on where you shop.
Lica G.
mason
We always get great deal at the outlet stores. The running shoes don't seem to last very long. We have to replace every couple months which is disappointing. But everything else is great!
Khadijah K.
Very comfortable clothing ! I love dri fit shirts they feel nice on my skin especially when on a hot day or a trip to the gym. I wil admitt somethings can be pricey and not worth the buy.
Yulissa L.
Vacaville, CA
Their shoes are very comforable,nice styles,and many are affordable! I own 6 pairs and I love all of them! If you are a person to take care of your things then they will last a really long time !
Kayla N.
angleton
Awesome athletic clothing. Great leggings. The ads are cool and fun. They have great selection. Styles are a wide range of colors and patterns. It’s not just for men and I like that about them. Lovesss.
Brittany M.
Stratford, NJ
I love everything about nike. I love the style, the reliability, the colors, the shoes. All stuff by Nike are great. I also really love their social community as they are very engaging!!!
Hannah G.
Lansing, IA
I have recently been trying to lose weight but needed a good pair of shoes to workout in. I bought a pair of white and black running shoes and it is one of the best purchases of my life.
Sara P.
Not a joke, this is the only brand my 4 year old son will wear. Nothing else is good enough 😂 little strap in price for our single income household but it holds up great so I don't mind.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?