BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Angela V.
Hubbard, OH
I love their clothes & products. I did notice my last few purchases didn't last as long. I hope this brand doesn't start making cheap to save the money.
Julia D.
I love Nike! I bought the all white nike 5.0 a few months ago. I've gotten so many compliments on them, and they are SO comfortable. Best tennis shoes !
Courtney C.
Johnson City
Nike is wonderful. Especially their shoes. They are some comfortable and very good running shoes. That would happen to be my best product i have bought.
Marissa R.
Clear Spring, MD
Nike is the only place I go to buy my kids cleats for baseball. I know there made well and are also comfortable for my kids to where while on the field.
Caroline M.
I love this brand. It is one of my favorite brands of clothing. I love the quality. Even though it can be expensive it is well worth it for the quality.
Lynette G.
Memphis, TN
So I been wearing this brand since I was a little girl. I a lot of shoe from them. Different styles. My favorites are the Nike air max and the Jordan's.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I normally only wear Nike shoes. There comfortable due to me having a bad fall and breaking my ankle a New Years back. Nike makes very comfortable shoes.
Keoni P.
Daytona Beach, FL
Nike has the best running and casual type shoes ever. Who doesn't wear Nike? They have such a great variety and selection of shoes AND apparel honestly.
Hana C.
Shirley, MA
Nike is obviously an expensive athletic brand, but it’s worth it. I recently got a new pair of sneakers from there, and I LIVE FOR THEM. They’re amazing.
Riley C.
Staten Island, NY
I have shoes Nike pros and head bands from here I am sporty so I like their workout wear and shoes and is reasonably priced for athlete shoes and clothes
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?