BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
I love Nike! From their clothes to their shoes with Accessories in between, they make high quality merchandise that goes above and beyond most athletic brands.
Josie Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Everything I have purchased from Nike is high quality and comfortable. Their pants do not run try to size if you have curves. But ordering a size up will help!
Aishani K.
New York
I LOVE Nike shoes. I have an on the go lifestyle so I need a great athletic shoe to keep up with me. Air Max are my favorite. Light, comfortable and durable...
Alanna B.
New York
As Athleisure has become the hottest new look, Nike has kept me comfortable and trendy. I'm a huge fan of the Roshe II, Hurraches and the stylish women's wear.
Adrianne W.
Irvine, CA
Avtually just got a pair of the lunar 3 and I'm in love! I actually do not like the frees but the lunar 3s are by far some of the most comfortable shoes ever!
Ann Margaret C.
Abita Springs, LA
love so much although quite expensive in the outlet stores you can find great sales they are the only athletic shoe company i have bought from the past 6 years
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Tengo unos zapatos de goma de esta marca y me encanta la comodidad, y el confort que siento con ella!!! La utilizo para hacer diligencias, gym y caminatas!!!!
Avion B.
detroit
I love Nike shoes there very nice and comfortable not that pricey to me I like Nike better than Jordan's , I love their double strap slides they are so cute !!
Jade H.
Van Nuys, CA
MY FAVORITE shoe brand. I have a whole lot of different Nike shoes. Comfortable shoes, especially the Free Runs and FlyKnit Lunars. I love their clothing too.
Gabrielle F.
I love Nike’s shoes and clothing because it’s very good quality. I favorite product from Nike is the huaraches because they look different and very stylish.👍🏽✨
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?