BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Angel K.
Foster, WV
I like Nike a lot my only problem is finding a shoe that isn't to narrow. I love the designs and I'm on my feet a lot they are the best shoe for support.
Cheyenne W.
I love everything Nike! I own a lot of Nike tennis clothing, and they're really nicely made, and really comfortable! I really recommend everything Nike! :)
Niki B.
Fort Drum
All Nike everything, all the time. The only brand shoe I wear, all my cleats have been Nike, by bags, water bottles, you name it. I'm a Nike fan for life.
Maddie K.
Portland, OR
I love Nike apparel. Their legendary tights are great. I enjoy shopping at the community store or outlet because I do find many of their items overpriced.
Ninfa G.
Houston
I love Nike running shoes and sports bras! As of now all of my running shoes are Nike. Of course some are not worth money, but for the most part they are.
Stephanie T.
Newport, TN
I have owned many pair of shoes and I have to honestly say I am a Nike person for sure. I have been able to find shoes for every occasion and with comfort.
shauntia s.
Carrollton , TX
Nike is a dope brand. I love my yoga pants and other athletic wear. I also love how the Nike ball caps are in style and people are wearing them everywhere.
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
My absolute favorite Brand for Everything Fitness! My Work Outs aren't complete if I don't have my Nike Running Shoes! Comfort to style, NIKE NEVER FAILS!
Abi B.
I always get my running/walking shoes from Nike. I love how they look and how they make my feet feel after 10-12 hrs of walking and running around at work.
abby n.
Good shoes but not built to last. I wear out my sneakers in a few months. Not worth the money. I always buy on sale from a secondary retailer with a coupon
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back