BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Maddie K.
Portland, OR
I love Nike apparel. Their legendary tights are great. I enjoy shopping at the community store or outlet because I do find many of their items overpriced.
Jenn D.
Los Angeles , CA
Nike has been the most in trend brand shoe since I can remember. Everyone always had a pair. It is still one of my favs. They are comfortable and stylish.
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
I absolutely love Nike! I own so many pairs because of how comfortable they are. Their running shoes fit like a glove and give the best support to my feet.
Lourin T.
Gobles, MI
Amazing quality in anything I've purchased from Nike. I especially like the work out clothes. Nike pro leggings are my favorite. Comfy and worth the price.
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love this brand for anything athletic they know they have something for everyone and their activity preference! Can't get enough of their running shoes!
Tori W.
Love all the nike stuff. Nike has a a lot of variety. Whether it's shoes, shirts, head bands, shorts. Whatever, you name it. All of their stuff is amazing
Alexus A.
Oshkosh, WI
I love Nike! I still have shoes from 6 years ago & they're in good shape. I buy their stuff used though because they aren't that affordable (for me anyway)
Veronica O.
I own a pair of black Nike sneakers and they are my absolute favorite! I wear them for working out or as a fashion sneaker! They are cute and comfortable!
emma h.
Love my shoes! I love all of the different types of styles they have and all of the different colors. There are so many options how am I suppose to choose!
Jessica T.
I will forever buy Nike! I like the clothes, but i mostly wear the shoes. Air Max is my favorite for running right now. Comfort AND style?? perfect for me.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back