BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Duyen P.
Arlington
I have always and will forever love Nike shorts. I usually wear them while I travel long distances because I want to feel comfortable and happy. Nike always brings the heat with new styles, ranging from their shoes, athletic wear and gear.
Toody B.
Nike is the only brand of tennis shoe my husband wears. I also wear Nike tennis shoes however my husband wears his out 10x quicker so we’re frequent Nike shoppers for him. Nike always comes through with comfortable and stylish tennis shoes that my family will continue to purchase.
Ariana J.
Apopka, FL
I love this brand. The shoes and clothes are great and stylish. The workout clothes are amazing, soft and easy to move around in. The shoes are so comfortable and so stylish. The prices vary sometimes but they throw out really good deals.
Jessica L.
I love Nike! Although it is somewhat expensive, I am obsessed with Nike shorts! I also love Nike tennis shoes. Their clothes are perfect for casual days outside or for working out! They always have such cute designs and fabulous products!
Kimberly R.
I like my Nikes a lot but it is kinda overwhelming how many styles they have out. I get a new pair just to turn around and a new version come out a week later. It makes spending $160 not worth it. I might start checking out their outlets.
Tubby S.
i love love love the nike store !!!!!! there’s anything and everything you can buy. i paid about $114.50 for a sweat suit so if that affordable for you then you should buy the clothes, nike is always having sales to i recommend this store
Mia S.
crystal lake
nike is my go to when I look for shoes. I️t has pretty good prices but great quality. Your gym shoes will last you through probably around five years. All the shoes have cute designs and I️t always makes I️t hard to chose from all of them!
Ana R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nice durable brand! The look is great and the quality is awesome. Nike shoes is what is bought in my household and they withstand the wear and tear kidsbejng onto their clothing and especially shoes. We shop Nike yearly in bargain outlets.
Sarah W.
Amherst, OH
Bought my boyfriend two pairs of Nike shoes- one athletic, one casual and he wears them every day. I wore nike when I ran cross country and those suckers held up for two years! Love the brand and will definitely be buying from them again.
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
Nike makes some of the best shoes that I have owned. They are such good quality and last forever! Their stuff is very comfortable and easy to relax or workout in. It can be a bit pricey but it’s worth it because their stuff lasts forever.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?