BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lindsay L.
Dallas, TX
Nike will forever be my favorite workout clothes brand. They are stylish along with colorful. Their shoes never give me any problems and last a long time.
Ashley S.
Winter Haven, FL
I have 2 pairs of Nike's and I absolutely love them really comfortable and light weight on the foot I would definitely buy another pair because I love them
Faith C.
Columbia City
Doesn’t matter who the person is, NIKE LOOKS GOOD ON ANYONE! The products are 100% durable and I really enjoy creating sporty but cute outfits out of them.
Giselle O.
Giddings, TX
My favorite brand for any athletic gear. I get all my shoes,running shorts,sweatpants, and hoodies from nike. Amazing quality and worth the price you pay.
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I just bought my first pair of Nike's at Nordstrom Rack for a really good price, they are so comfortable and I can tell they're going to last a long time.
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon , GA
I played sports throughout school and Nike is the go to brand for shorts and athletic clothing. Definitely recommend this to everyone especially athletes.
Mary Ellen  P.
Bloomington, IN
Nike is the only brand of tennis shoes I will buy. They feel so comfortable and help with my ankle support. They also have great styles and decent prices!
yavi F.
The only shoes on my feet since i was born practically. Great for running, cheerleading and just stylish at that as well. My entire family is a Nike lover.
Isabell M.
Montgomery, AL
I really love nike products. However, some of their products can be very expensive and their bookbag was $70. They have good quality on their shoes though.
Cami M.
I own many of their running shoes and their running shorts! I love every one of their products and if I could afford more I would have many more products!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?