BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nicki G.
Seattle, WA
I love Nike. They have so many cute things. Can be a little pricey but its usually my go to brand for if I am going to buy any name brand workout clothing.
Macayla W.
Gilbert, AZ
Nike's products are always of great quality. Everything I own and have owned from Nike has lasted so long and has always been my #1 choice over other brands.
Michaela K.
Love Nike shoes and apparel! My whole family wears it with pride! Great quality fabric and tennis shoes. Also love the flip flops- there the only ones I wear
Damaris S.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm physically Active in the gym and strongly STRONGLY recommend theses shoes for thoses who are active in fitness. They have good grips and good conditions!
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
From running shoes to clothes, you can't go wrong with Nike. The only brand shoes I will wear. The have a color to match ever color I'm in the mood to wear.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love the Nike brand. Their shoes are always so comfortable. Perfectly cushioned. They also have workout clothes, socks, shirts, pants, jackets and sweaters.
Stephanie I.
Sun Valley, CA
My favorite Nike products are there shoes. My goodness some of them are so light and flexible to work out in. It makes it seem like I'm walking on feathers.
Bri O.
Love the clothes and shoes from nike. The clothes last a long time and their shoes are great very comfortable. A bit pricey with some of the products.
Niki W.
Nike shoes has been around for a while. I have never been disappointed. their shoes last a long time and i love the new colors they come out with for women.
Kara M.
I love Nike's tennis shoes! I almost always can find a pair I like for about $40! (At an outlet shop I should say) but their shoes are great to work out in!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back