BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

irene r.
Rio Hondo
Just about everyone in our household own a pair or three. I like the different variety and styles they have. A very durable shoe. Although some styles are way too expensive but over all the price is very affordable for the quality of the shoe.
Yoima S.
Nike sneakers are dependable, I am true fan of their footwear i often purchase trainers for my everyday walks as they are absolutely comfortable. There are not many nike stores in my area but Their products are everywhere, avialable and affordable.
krystie🌺 M.
Los Angeles
I use their spandex shorts and they’re long lasting and come in a lot of different colors. Their sports bras are supportive as well. When it comes to the shows they’re sure and comfortable , the prices are expensive but definitely worth it.
Angela O.
Waterbury, CT
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love Nike’s. There brand is just amazing in my part. I had a few thing from them. The company has a great deal every time I go which is amazing. I haven’t got some shoes, but maybe soon enough. Definitely recommend this store brand/store.
brittany t.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nike shoes are my favorite athletic shoes I have ever bought. They last long and are very comfortable. You can find great shoes for a decent price in sale or outlets. They are a bit pricey sometimes, but you just need to know where to look.
Macy M.
Medina OH
As far as running shoes go, Nike is the worst. No real runners wear Nike shoes. They cause injury, over pronation and they wear out well before 500 miles. The clothes are way too expensive to be worn to the gym. You’re paying for the label.
Abbey P.
Athens, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love Nike products. I only wear they’re shoes for working out and as workwear. Some are affordable but some get more pricey. I shop here often and plan to return often. I love their leggings and the sports bras can be purchased by bra size.
Mia S.
crystal lake
nike is my go to when I look for shoes. I️t has pretty good prices but great quality. Your gym shoes will last you through probably around five years. All the shoes have cute designs and I️t always makes I️t hard to chose from all of them!
Toody B.
Nike is the only brand of tennis shoe my husband wears. I also wear Nike tennis shoes however my husband wears his out 10x quicker so we’re frequent Nike shoppers for him. Nike always comes through with comfortable and stylish tennis shoes that my family will continue to purchase.
Ana R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nice durable brand! The look is great and the quality is awesome. Nike shoes is what is bought in my household and they withstand the wear and tear kidsbejng onto their clothing and especially shoes. We shop Nike yearly in bargain outlets.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?