BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I live in Beaverton right next to the Nike campus and right near the employee store so as you might guess I am a fan of Nike. I prefer their basic black leggings over all of their hype stuff but their sports bras are my favorite especially the indy line, forgot the exact name sorry!
Breanna R.
I have always loved Nike! Their shorts are beyond comfortable, their shoes are always my go to in the winter and they clothes are light weight enough where you don’t feel like they are trying to strangle you! Nike will always be a brand I support and will always buy no matter what!
Natalie M.
S Milwaukee, WI
Nike is one of my favorite brands for shoes. I work 10 hour days and am on my feet a lot. Nike shoes always last a long time and my feet aren’t sore at the end of the day. I also like using their shoes for working out. Very durable and lightweight and my feet don’t sweat excessively in them.
A M.
Round Rock, TX
Nike is a great athletic brand, I love the quality of their clothing and shoes. Not only is it comfortable it’s super stylish! Nike can be a bit expensive but I think it’s worth it! Definitely check out their outlet stores if you have one near you, they often have great discounts!!
Mary T.
Jesup, GA
Best running shoe and athletic apparel out there. Probably the best athletic shorts that are made. Also the most comfortable and light weight running shoes. They always have a new style of shoe or apparel coming out. My favorite brand of sports bras as well. Nike never disappoints!
Mali L.
Memphis, TN
I am a huge Nike fan! They have the epic luxe leggings in Black that I can’t get enough of! I literally have like 8 pairs of the exact same pants people think I’m crazy, but when a brand creates a non slip pant that’s both long and tight enough you just can’t no have more than one!
Stephanie D.
Sunrise , FL
I’ve always had a good experience with Nike. The shoes are great. My age group loves this brand. The clothes are also sporty and fashionable. I look rocking there looks to school or just our and about.
Amanda R.
Nike is my go to for athletic wear! The designs are always super cute and comfortable. I especially love Nike leggings and shorts. The overall quality Nike offers is great- I’ve had shorts that have lasted me YEARS. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of Nike’s products 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hannah B.
Pansey
I love mike shoes, their the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn I know a lot of people who wear Nike and I think there all satisfied. I love all there colors and designs for men and women. I think I will be wearing Nike for the rest of my life if they still have them by then!
Sammy S.
Little Rock, AR
Working as a nurse and being on my feet for 12 hour shifts, day after day, means you have to find good quality shoes. I have been through my fair amount of shoes, but I found that Nike Prestos are absolutely the best shoes! I do not feel discomfort at all! 10/10 recommend trying!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?