BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ally T.
This is the only brand of running shoes and apparel that I will buy. I even buy their nike pro shorts for under my scrub pants.

I 100% recommend this brand
Cassandra L.
I love Nike. I buy all their products: shoes, shirts, shorts, etc. The shoes are comfortable, good quality, and they don't give me shin splints when I run.
Gail W.
Crab Orchard
Love it! I prefer shoes with no laces, especially ones with no heel. Nike is an excellent product and I would trust any of their shoes to be great quality!
Melissa S.
Racine, WI
We are now a family of nike snobs. My 3 and 4 year olds only want nike. Nike sandals, nike shoes, you name to we have them! Love the shoes and the clothes!
Nick E.
Riverside
Nike is definitely my go to for workout or active clothing, their shoes are incredibly comfortable and durable, their active clothes last, wash after wash!
Laurie S.
N Attleboro, MA
I swear by Nike. I know everyones foot is different and people complain about price but Nike by far gives you the most bang for your buck and is amazing!
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love nike, but still love lululemon more. I don’t think the women’s pants at Nike fit as well. They seem to fall down a lot. I do love their shoes though.
Kathryn C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Nike has always been my choice brand of sneakers. They come in all shapes, sizes, types etc. They have a Nike sneaker for just about everyone of all ages.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike has been around for a minute and is always #1 in fit, form style and comfort in shoes, caps, clothing and all the rest. Keep doing it Nike. Good job.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Nikes always been a top good brand! I love Nike shoes! Almost every style of shoe they make is comfortable, high tops are slightly less comfortable though!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?