BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Bethany T.
I'm on my feet all day at work and absolutely love these! When I worked as a waitress, they were the only reason I could keep going through 8-9 hr shifts.
Tatiana B.
Providence, RI
I love Nike brand. My boyfriend ordered me some sneakers online and when they came in Instantly loved them and kept buying more defiantly cute and comfty!
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I just bought my first pair of Nike's at Nordstrom Rack for a really good price, they are so comfortable and I can tell they're going to last a long time.
Darcy G.
Chariton, IA
I love my Nike shoes, plus everything else. My favorite are the Shox but I do think they are a bit pricey. I love the look with jeans and a sweatshirt ;)
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
I absolutely love Nike! I own so many pairs because of how comfortable they are. Their running shoes fit like a glove and give the best support to my feet.
Jena C.
Douglasville, GA
Nike merchandise is timeless. It never goes out of style. The quality is excellent. The products are durable and hold their own, and the brand is reliable.
yavi F.
The only shoes on my feet since i was born practically. Great for running, cheerleading and just stylish at that as well. My entire family is a Nike lover.
carly b.
Cutler Bay, FL
Love my small nike collection. A little pricey but definitely worth it. Long lasting clothes and shoes that fit every lifestyle , gym , yoga, and sports.
jessica b.
I love Nike. they have quality clothing and it looks great on your body. I also love their workout shoes, they're extremely comfortable. 5 stars for sure!
chelsi h.
Sacramento, CA
I love their sports wear and the running shoes . so comfy and airy . also good support and long lasting soles on the shoes , the clothes are well made also
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?