BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jessica S.
Nike is a great store their clothes and shoes are stylish and durable. Besides the great styles to choose from they last long. Overall it is a great brand!
Valerie C.
New York
Who doesn’t love Nike. #Sneakerheads come through! Nike nowadays is both athletic and street style trendy so I love the brand and how it is so transparent.
Jenn D.
Los Angeles , CA
Nike has been the most in trend brand shoe since I can remember. Everyone always had a pair. It is still one of my favs. They are comfortable and stylish.
Jenna P.
Boston, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I own 4 pairs of nikes, 3 of which are free run. I love this running shoe its so light on the feet but gives the support your feet need. Highly recommend.
Tori W.
Love all the nike stuff. Nike has a a lot of variety. Whether it's shoes, shirts, head bands, shorts. Whatever, you name it. All of their stuff is amazing
Shatima C.
I LOVE Nike. Almost every sneaker that I own is Nike! Comfortable for everyday wear or for working out. I love the variety of shoes as well as clothing.
Jasmine I.
Tampa, FL
I love their athletic apparel! It is very nice quality and last a long time! I will continue to purchase. It is a tad bit expensive but worth every penny!
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
Nike is hands down my go to for workout clothes/shoes. If you need shoes for all occasions, they got you. If you need shirts of all kind, they got you etc.
Anything Nike I love. The brand itself is awesome. But I love their running shoes. I'm a CNA and would prefer my running shoes over my $170 nursing shoes!
Morgan R.
Loganville, GA
Every single pair of my Nike's has been comfortable and quite durable. All of their shoes are incredibly stylish, making them a must have for your closet.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?