BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Casey T.
Loveland, OH
I have SO MANY Nikes. I love to go to the outlet stores to find my best deals. By going to the outlets I can usually walk out with a pair of gym shoes under $50! Nike has a great range of colors and I will definetly be buying from them again soon! I have my eye on an army green pair!
Emma S.
Nike is so so amazing I love there shoes so much. The only thing is that they are kind of expensive. I understand why though because of all the work they look like they put into it to making them. I would definitely buy these again.
Lacie M.
Derby, KS
My husband is a physical education teacher so he mostly wears athletic clothing for his job. We always either shop at under armour or Nike. We especially like the outlet shops when we can go otherwise we always are able to find good sales.
nia p.
college park
I love Nike their products are so comfy while also being cute. However, some of their products can be a bit pricey. The quality is great, I recommend for everyone. Who doesn’t love Nike? I will continue to purchase as much as I can.
Michelle E.
Helena , AL
Nike anything is usually a good purchase. It lasts and is built with great quality. The stores are always clean and very inviting. The prices are medium- not the most expensive but definitely not cheap. I would recommend this store.
Allison S.
I mainly only get Nike shoes (for all my work outs). I love the different colors. I’m not s fan of the big swoosh on all my clothes, so I don’t really own any clothing items from Nike. I would recommend the shoes, though they an be a bit more expensive.
Vanessa Q.
Fresno
Seriously who doesn’t love Nike’s! I love to buy their shoes and their workout clothes. It’s very comfortable and very good quality! I even buy for my children because I know they will be comfortable and the shoes give them support.
Bonnie K.
Summerville, GA
Love Nike shoes and athletic wear! Everyone in my family wears Nike because of the comfort. I love their leggings as well, they’re just a bit pricey compared to other athletic brands. Always nice to find some Nike products on sale!
carolina l.
Oakland, CA
I like Nike but Nike store are too expensive, you can find the same exact things from half the amount of money at Ross, Marshall and even Macy’s. Nike factory store have good prices but the best deals are for female and kids sizes.
Sirena S.
Sonora
Nike is a classic brand and a go to for me when it comes to athletic wear. I shop them for shoes and clothing. Great running shoes and great clothing options. I love their leggings and loose shirts for working out and leisure wear.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back