BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Soila F.
Lodi, CA
Nike is my number one brand in working out. I've owned Nike since I was young growing up that was the number one shoe brand they are so fashionable as well.
Naomi P.
Beaverton , OR
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Love Nike products. Shoes are amazing, comfortable footbed and design. Love that these shoes have a roomy toe box in all there shoes. The insoles are great.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
The only sporty shoes I own. Not only are Nikes cute and stylish, but they are also extremely comfortable! Perfect for walking around school or working out!
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
Nike is a very high quality brand, although it is expensive, it is worth the money. So many things will last you and you're better off going with this brand.
Robyn M.
Muncie, IN
My go-to work out gear! I have tried my fair share of running shoes in the past but Nike has set a standard. The most comfortable, affordable, and worth it.
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Who doesn't love Nike! They have the most amazing shoes for running! And I love all the styles, the gym equipment is amazing. And cheap and very comfortable.
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this brand. They carry the best selection in shoes and design, with some limited edition ones. Also, great selection in work out gear, very comfortable.
Heather D.
I've been wearing Nike for about four years. Footwear is comfortable and well-fitting. I have used my nikes for marching band practice and for everyday wear.
Elena S.
One of the best brands on the market. Have never been disappointed with neither shoes, nor the clothing. Sizes are true and fit perfectly. Highly recommend!
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love there sneakers very comfortable and comes in so many cute designs and colors. Also I love there active wear very breathable and comfortable
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?