BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ariel S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've never owned a pair of Nikes that didn't hold up well, didn't fit comfortably, and didn't look great. I love their sneakers and I am loyal to their brand.
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite workout clothing brand!! I just love their style and the comfort in their items. They're pricey but searching around allows me to find great deals.
Diana M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike is a great brand and everything is high-quality. All my gym shoes are from nike because they are comfortable and worth the price. I recommend this brand.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Whenever I buy shoes I always get nikes. They last forever and look good too. I buy a new pair every year but the last pair is always in good condition still.
Vanessa P.
N Chesterfld, VA
Nike is my favorite brand especially the workout clothes they're very comfortable the shoes are very comfortable and it's a good thing to wear for working out
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Nike and all of their products. I was never disappointed in their shoes, glasses or clothes. I love their shoes the most. They are well worth the price.
Heather F.
N Chesterfld, VA
I hate Nike products I think they are over priced and cheaply made. I do not wear nike after buying multiple products and them all ripping after a few months.
Christina O.
San Jose, CA
A lot of my running shoes are from Nike. I also have a lot of shoes that I use to work out in. Love the quality and all the different style of shoes available.
Laura D.
Great show, great price. I don't run in them but I wear them whenever I do weights or body weight exercises at the gym. They last a while and also look fly. :)
ashley s.
Saint Louis, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love there shoes they have so many different styles and colors i really like there running shoes very comfortable and you can find some at a very great price.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back