BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Lyndsie M.
Nederland , TX
Nike is the only brand of athletic shoes that I buy. They are not always the best price, but its definitely worth it! Such good quality and long lasting!
Shelby Y.
Fayetteville
Leggings, shirts, shoes, everything is perfect! I’ve worn Nike my entire life (my family swears by it). Entering a Nike store is any athletes dream
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
Seriously one of my favorite stores in the entire world. If you're a big workout junkie or into fitness this brand is perfect for you. Literally perfect!
Amanda G.
Clarksburg, WV
I have never had a pair of Nike that wasn't beyond comfortable. Every pair of basketball shoes or soccer or softball. I still own several pairs of Nike.
Kevin R.
Orlando, FL
Very lightweight yet offers enough protection. Wether it's for a day at the park, grocery shopping or going for a run its perfect for various occasions.
Melissa A.
Dallas, TX
There is no fitness brand like Nike. The clothes and shoes are everything! I live for nike running shoes. The colors are fun and they are so comfortable!
CARMEN C.
CHICAGO, IL
I love that Nike is now making clothing that is wearable outside the gym!! Their lifestyle wear for women is oh so lovely and I'm forever a Nike fan!
Melissa p.
Vancouver, WA
Oh Nike how I love thee! The only shoes that fit like a glove. I have many Nike clothes that all fall under my favorite! Such good quality! Hold up good.
Leo V.
Arlington, TX
I have to wear all leather shoes for work. Instead I buy the Nike + shield that is H2O repel
they are waterproof and comfortable...best of both worlds!
Shelbie A.
Pocatello , ID
Greta quality products. Customer service is amazing and the store is always well organized and clean. I have never been dissatisfied shopping with NIKE.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?