BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Kailey J.
Bettendorf, IA
oh my oh my. where do i begin lol. i have wore nike for the longest time and i love it! they have the cutest clothing for casually and sports. There clothing is amazing and i couldn’t go a day with out it!
Aryanna C.
Boston, MA
Nike is a great brand! Their quality of clothing is amazing and it lasts for a long time. Their sneakers are very comfortable and long lasting as well. Nike is a brand that I’ll never stop purchasing from.
Taylor S.
Charleston, IL
I LOVE wearing athletic clothing and Nike is the place to go. I love the leggings, and especially their tennis shoes. I would highly recommend this store to anyone who is looking for a cute and comfortable pair of shoes!
Tania Q.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Deserves 5 stars for great footwear. I stand all day at my job and Nike shoes are just excellent. I also love to go for jog, walks or runs and Nike shoes is always there to provide with every type of shoe
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
I love this brand for it is my favorite! I wear Nike shoes, socks, headbands you name it. Nike has a big variety of clothes and items that you can purchase from and I am never disappointed in their products.
Cheetara F.
Atlanta, GA
I’ve never had a bad experience at Nike. I mainly purchase online when shopping for myself and in store when shopping for my son since he’s constantly growing! I would definitely continue shopping at Nike!
TIffani V.
Saint Louis, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
While I don’t like the women’s shoes because they wear out really easily, I do like the men’s. Their sales are reasonable and they always have staff ready to help, they also have really good outlet stores.
O B.
Im kind of obsessed with all things Nike from hoodies and sneakers to everything in between and for my entire family I love the look and quality of their products and they are extremely helpful in store even when they are really busy also their website is very easy to navigate
Kaitlyn M.
centreville, AL
I love Nike! Especially the outlets! All the employees are always very nice and helpful. Every time i see a Nike store I have to stop and go in and look around! All of their clothes are very good quality!
Macie I.
Nike has been my go to for forever. I work in a hospital with breast cancer survivors so I am ALWAYS wearing pink tennis shoes. Nike is the only brand of shoes that have the perfect all pink tennis shoes!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?