BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Selena W.
Hope, AR
If I Had To Count How Many Nike Tennis Shoes I’ve Owned I’d Have To Say A Little Over 100! Me And My Boyfriend Stunt This Brand. Socks Shoes shirts And Even My Headbands !
Katie B.
I am a runner and Nike carries the best running shoes in my opinion. It rare that I get a blister or get any runners injuries. Plus the color of the shoes aren't that bad either :)
Jahnvi P.
Nike has not only great shoes but everything I need for when I work out, one think that I buy a lot from there are there Nike pro spandex I have naught somany and they are great!
Kathy T.
Vancouver, WA
I've owned several pairs of Nike shoes and have enjoyed almost every pair. My biggest frustration with them is that I feel for how much I spend on them, they should last longer!
Amber H.
Apollo, PA
I have and still own a lot of Nike's. They are my shoe of choice and I recommend them to everyone. My ultimate favorite are the Nike Air and my boyfriend has also gotten a pair.
Richalin S.
Belmont, NC
Nike is very good and comfortable. The shoes are great. The workout gear is great. Everything about nike is wonderful. I have a lot of Nike gear for working out and I have never had a complaint.
Brittany F.
San Diego, CA
My boyfriend uses these balls and states that he always golfs better when using these Mojo balls. They are very expensive but if you like them might as well use them when you can.
annie n.
Plano, TX
I love my Air max. They are very comfortable and great arch support. The price can be very steep so if you can find them on sale on eBay or the factory store they are worth it.
Kyra K.
Stevens Point, WI
These shoes were one of my favorite for cross country. They lasted through the long workouts and the shoe never needed to be broken in. This was one of my favorite running shoes.
Morgan R.
Green Bay, WI
Nike is my favorite sports brand to buy things from. My favorite things are their dry fit clothing and their shoes, the Nike free run 5.0's. The quality of their items are great.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?