BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Hannah D.
South Saint Paul, MN
I love nike. Their shoes are cute and reliable. They sell them in a variety of different styles so everyone can find something. A little spend your but worth it
Ana E.
Exmore , VA
I have fun going to the Nike store.My husband and daughte play soccer and we get everything they need in the store. I love there walking shoes they are amazing!
Crystal H.
Best sporting brand in my opinion. I have on or two pieces from competitors like Under Armor but I have a surplus of Nike clothes and shoes. They're the best.
Jade H.
Van Nuys, CA
MY FAVORITE shoe brand. I have a whole lot of different Nike shoes. Comfortable shoes, especially the Free Runs and FlyKnit Lunars. I love their clothing too.
Taylor G.
Hollywood, FL
Best brand for work out clothes hands down! They are the most fashionable and comfy work out clothes! I adore their sneakers and will not buy any other brand!
Rosalie S.
Wasn't a big fan of Nike but I really needed something that was comfy and would last a lot of car hopping. 5yrs later I have the same pair in great condition!
Sharona Q.
Blythewood, SC
Nike has got to be the best and longest brand around. Nike has everything from clothing to bags and you can't go wrong with any of their long lasting products.
Ashley H.
I love Nike! From their clothes to their shoes with Accessories in between, they make high quality merchandise that goes above and beyond most athletic brands.
rosy m.
I love my nike gear. Best brand out there if you ask me. I love that my feet don't hurt after standing 8 hrs at work, because the running shoes are so comfy!!!
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Nike and all of their products. I was never disappointed in their shoes, glasses or clothes. I love their shoes the most. They are well worth the price.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back