BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea D.
East Lansing, MI
Every Nike product i have ever bought has been of great quality and has lasted me years! The gear whether made for running, sports, or casual wear is of great quality and is satisfying
Courtney B.
Lake City, FL
There are SO many styles, colors, and intensity level shoes. I refuse to buy any other pairs of tennis shoes because of how much I love my Nikes. They're durable and they fit me perfect.
Dylan G.
Ladoga, IN
I love my Nike shoes so much and shirts that I own from them! The quality is always nice! If you don't shop anywhere that sells Nike, I would think about it B because honestly their sweatpants as well are so comfortable!
Kelsey S.
Quantico, VA
The go-to gear for any level of athlete. This gear can be seen everywhere from the NFL to little newborn shoes. From the most elite to the most delicate, this is the gear for anybody.
Danyelle B.
Love love love. Whether looking for comfy lounge wear or great fitting workout clothes Nike has all the best style. I only wish that their running shoes had better support like Asics.
Kasha M.
Absolutely love their shoes! They are not only comfortable but can go with any outfit also. Never tried their shirts or any of their other products though so I can't wait to try them.
Alexandria M.
New Milford, CT
I will only buy Nike. Best made quality, last forever. Extremely comfortable! I can wear them for hours, and they going bother me at all. They are very light, and go with every outfit.
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
LOVE Nike brand! I always get Nike shoes for me and my two kids. They have a huge variety whether you like plain black or white shoes or if you love colors! I also love their clothes!
Mia A.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike is my go to brand for all athletic apparel. Their sweats, shoes, and Nike Pro shorts are my all time favorite. Some may think everything is a bit expensive but they last forever.
Nicole S.
Sw ranches , FL
I loveeeeee Nike! This is by far my favorite brand of shoes. They are so fashionable and comfortable. The different styles are great and they have a lot of great colors!! Love Nike!!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?