BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Hannah P.
La Fayette, GA
My favorite workout gear and running shoes! I have fell in love and have almost every style and color of Free Runs and the classic Nike running/workout shorts!
Monica S.
Woodstock, IL
I love my Nike Cross Trainers! Have had them for six months and they are the most comfortable shoes I have. They are my second pair and I will never go back!
Whitney 🖤.
Nike sneakers are my favorite. Their style is classic and they are always really comfortable. I wear these for both exercising or around town running errands.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Nike is the most reliable shoe I own! No matter what Type of running shoe or gear I have ever needed, they have it! And in fabulous colors, you can't go wrong!
Victoria A.
Dodge City, KS
I've had the same pair of nikes for 2 years now and they still look brand new. Considering I use them everyday! For the price they last an extremely long time❤
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Nike is expensive but it’s well worth the money. The products last and do what they’re supposed to. If you ever find a nike outlet, I definitely recommend it!
Adriana V.
I love Nike runnning shoes, also love that when you call their 800# you always speak to someone live and don't have to go through the prompts. .. good job Nike!
cat a.
Orland Park, IL
When it comes to my family we love nike. My children have to rock their nike outfits, shirts, shoes etc. The material is great and they look great wearing it.
Ami H.
Stanwood
I love Nike shoes! They are great for everything! I wear them in the day time, work, gym. They are so comfortable and they have so many styles to choose from.
kat m.
Austin, TX
Really great athletic wear. I love it cause my favorite athlete- ROGER FEDERER is sponsored by them. I only spend money on the RF hats. Otherwise, too pricey!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?