4.79 / 5 based on 50,549 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike products from shoes to clothes all seem to run small. The quality of the products is average. The materials do not always uphold to the elements they are made for. They offer a variety of styles and have something for everyone.
Seriously who doesn’t love Nike’s! I love to buy their shoes and their workout clothes. It’s very comfortable and very good quality! I even buy for my children because I know they will be comfortable and the shoes give them support.
I wouldn’t call this an everyday store it’s more of a once in a while but this is my favorite place to get sporty clothes and shoes, their stuff is very good quality and most of the time have lots of sales going on which is awesome!
Their shoes are worth the price tag, but I find it ridiculous that their apparel is extremely overpriced for the quality. This is a great example of a brand name overpricing activewear just because their a brand.
Nike anything is usually a good purchase. It lasts and is built with great quality. The stores are always clean and very inviting. The prices are medium- not the most expensive but definitely not cheap. I would recommend this store.
I mainly only get Nike shoes (for all my work outs). I love the different colors. I’m not s fan of the big swoosh on all my clothes, so I don’t really own any clothing items from Nike. I would recommend the shoes, though they an be a bit more expensive.
great quality clothes. lost of variety as well. super comfortable shoes and workout clothes . in face face place for workout clothes. although these items can be a bit pricey so not super budget friendly. other than that great brand
I love Nike their products are so comfy while also being cute. However, some of their products can be a bit pricey. The quality is great, I recommend for everyone. Who doesn’t love Nike? I will continue to purchase as much as I can.
Love Nike shoes and athletic wear! Everyone in my family wears Nike because of the comfort. I love their leggings as well, they’re just a bit pricey compared to other athletic brands. Always nice to find some Nike products on sale!
I like Nike but Nike store are too expensive, you can find the same exact things from half the amount of money at Ross, Marshall and even Macy’s. Nike factory store have good prices but the best deals are for female and kids sizes.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos