BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Ashley B.
Nike is my go to brand for any active wear!! I love their shorts, tennis skirts, and shoes! I wear Nike shorts on a daily basis and they're so comfortable!
Favorite sneaker brand ever!!!! Hands down! And now U have been wanting to get an all white pair.... Gotta save up.., lol a kil pricey but well worth it !
Niki B.
Fort Drum
All Nike everything, all the time. The only brand shoe I wear, all my cleats have been Nike, by bags, water bottles, you name it. I'm a Nike fan for life.
Wuendy A.

Nike shoes are comfortable and durable, I use them almost daily and the shoes have not damaged me, sometimes I exercise and the truth has not been damaged
nicole c.
Waukesha
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love to go o the Nike outlet. Because there is just great quality that comes oh with the price. And they are great and durable. Nike
Leanisa P.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is hands down one of the best brands of sneakers out there right now. I love everything about them, definitely is worth it to buy anything from nike.
Ashley M.
Springfield, MO
Nike is my go to athletic apparel and shoes! Their tennis shoes are the most comfortable when working out and their athletic clothes are so cute and comfy.
Senia F.
I've bought and worn Nike's my whole life and so has my mother. I love their selection and high quality. I just wish they made them a bit more affordable.
Angel K.
Foster, WV
I like Nike a lot my only problem is finding a shoe that isn't to narrow. I love the designs and I'm on my feet a lot they are the best shoe for support.
Maria M.
My favorite brand! I am in love with their shoes, mainly the Nike Free Runs 5.0 Their clothes are super comfortable and cute. Nothing can beat this brand.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?