BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lexy t.
Tempe, AZ
Best running shoes out there! I'm all about the fly-knitts! I love Nike because they embrace crazy colors and fun, but declined high-performance products!
Janet W.
I like the styles that Nike offers, they have a wide range of products. The running shoes offer great support, but these shoes fall apart in no time flat.
Penelope D.
I'm person who likes to wear sneakers everyday and nike are one of my favorite brands! They are comfy and you have some many style, types that you can buy.
Jessica R.
Yucca Valley, CA
The only running shoes I ever seem to buy are Nike's. Probably because I can find a pair that's not ridiculously priced. I love their work out clothes too!
Angela P.
Tuckahoe , NY
Solid go to sneakers. They have the cutest styles but they're not always the most comfortable. I chose the fashion aspect over the comfort though honestly.
Tatiana B.
Providence, RI
I love Nike brand. My boyfriend ordered me some sneakers online and when they came in Instantly loved them and kept buying more defiantly cute and comfty!
Whitney C.
My gosh, how old is Nike now??? I just bought a pair of Nike tennis shoes for myself for Christmas. I prefer Nike next to any of the other athletic brands.
Kayla S.
Nike is my go to athletic shoe. I've never had a problem and their products are so durable! The factory stores also have amazing prices on unique sneakers!
emma h.
Love my shoes! I love all of the different types of styles they have and all of the different colors. There are so many options how am I suppose to choose!
Shirley B.
Well I love anything Nike brand. Sneakers, t-shirts, shorts..etc. Everything is so fashionable to wear. My favorite type of clothing item are their shoes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?