BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Tiffany C.
Sandy Hook, KY
I love anything Nike. Quality of there products cannot be touched. Shoes are adorable and comfortable. Shirts are comfy and whatever is on them doesn't crack or fade. My kiddo's only wear Nike :)
Nike is my favorite shoe brand for gym shoes. I also love their clothes but they are kind of pricey. I like how big their variety is and how many colors there are. I have about 10 pairs from them.
Bethany M.
My entire family wears nike clothes and they never stop buying Nike clothing. It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money!
Jasmine B.
I've been wearing Lunar Glides for about two years now. They are very supportive, but unlike some supportive running shoes, they are still very stylish. I get compliments on them all the time.
Jess S.
Burt, MI
I have a hard time buying shoes for work. I have to have black shoes and I also break shoes down fast. Nikes are one of the few brands that make black shoes and I don't break them down that fast.
Holly L.
Council Hill, OK
I bought these shoes thinking I was not going to like them.well I was right...I loved then!!!! They're awesome and very favorable I would recommend Nike's to anybody who ask me fir a good quality shoe.
Robbie M.
Pooler, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
What can I say that hasn't already been said about Nike? It's an awesome brand that I have worn and purchased for years! Quality and reliably are Synonymous with Nike. Will always shop with Nike.
Elise H.
Taylor, MI
Nike will always be the best brand when it comes to running shoes! they are stylish and conformable and they have really cute clothes too. their quality is amazing and you are never disappointed!
Caroline d.
Jacksonville, NC
I love Nike shoes I have at least three pairs right now. Honestly they're so easy to run in and comfortable for my feet. I love there Jackets in workout clothes to it makes me want to work out.
Cassandra A.
I have had several pair of Nike Cross Trainers and Walking gym shoes. Certain styles are incredible for walking. I love the ones with air in the soles. Makes if feel as if you are walking on air.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?