BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Olena S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have arch issues with my feet and i love the comfort these shoes give my feet there are not a lot of brands that can go with cause they are not comfortable.
Monica C.
Coconut Creek
I love Nike for all thing running apparel, especially their dri-fit clothing. Their clothes are very trendy and comfortable and never bother me while running.
Ashley G.
Louisa, KY
The golf clothes are very comfortable and cool. I really like all the dry fit stuff they have. I would have to say some of there shoes do not fit my arch well.
Kween B.
I love Nike because you can cross dress with this product. And by cross dressing . I mean you can dress up with Nike shoes and you can also go workout in them.
E B.
My heel slips out of all nike shoes exept for one pair that I found from them in elementary school. Their spikes for hurleing are amazing though and work geat!
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
I love Nike products because they are always very well made and durable. Nike shoes always seem to be far more comfortable than the other shoes that I own too.
🦇🕸🎃 P.
Winder, GA
I love Nike for my workout clothes. They’re leggings and shirt are the cutest and are always the best quality. I just wish everything wasn’t basically over $40
Taylor G.
Hollywood, FL
Best brand for work out clothes hands down! They are the most fashionable and comfy work out clothes! I adore their sneakers and will not buy any other brand!
Gabriela C.
Denver, CO
I love them, I have a pair in black and pink. very comfortable and cute. I use them for normal workouts I've had mine for a year now and would repurchase them.
Angela M.
Warren, AR
Nike Flex Trainer Athletic Shoes are very comfortable, rather for running, jogging ,hiking or just when you have to stand up all day. a really great product.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?