4.79 / 5 based on 49,032 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
My Nike shoes are my favorite to throw on when I am running around town. I am currently on the hunt for a new pair for Fall because I wear the current ones I have all the time. I have worn Nike my whole life and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Their sneakers are my favorite ones to purchase for the gym. They’re really comfortable and easy to run in. The pair I have are really easy to get stains out in case you spill something on them. They aren’t even worn out at all. They look brand new!
Great quality, good customer services, fashionable workout clothes but really expensive. Great name brand but i rarely buy because its so expensive. There are few things that arent too bad at the store pricing wise but you just have to look closely.
I love nike products in general. The are my go to brand for shoes whether it is casual, or running shoes, to sandals. They are also my favorite brand of running shorts, I find their compression shorts to be the most comfortable fit and easy to find.
I love Nike. Their athletic wear is the best and I never have any problems with them! My free runs and roshes have lasted a very long time and I believe I have quite a long time with them still! I looks forward to buying some more Nike products soon!
I’m obsessed with Nike. All my sneakers are from Nike and my soccer team is sponsored by them as well. They have my favorite soccer cleats and socks. They have comfortable shoes, cleats and clothes. It can be a bit pricey but the products are amazing
My university was sponsored by Nike during my time as an athlete and i loved all of the products except the leggings. They never fit me quite right like Lululemon or other yoga brands but it may be my body type. Nike has truly stood the test of time
The gear is great their and the shoes too. They have great customer service on helping you find the perfect gear. Such a variety to choose from but also the right choice to pick this store. The store is great and I would recommend going to shop here.
My favorite brand of athletic wear, no matter the product. Tops, leggings, shorts, and socks are all top quality, made for performance, and made to last! The only thing I don’t buy from here is sports bras, because I wear a DDD and need a little more support.
Love love love Nike!! The only place I will buy my tennis shoes. They are great quality and last forever!! They are also very stylish and look great! They’re on the more expensive end but are worth every penny because they hold up so well for so long
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos