BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kelly A.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love some Nike products, but my favorite are the Nike Free shoes. My husband customized a pair for my birthday and they are so light weight and perfect for my workouts.
Lizbeth N.
I love nike even though they are expensive. They are the only brand of clothing I like to wear when I workout. It's just the best. I always had nike soccer cleats as we'll.
kristina K.
Nike clothing and shoes are amazing. I have numerous pairs of their sneakers that I wear to workout in and just doing daily activities. Very comfortable and high quality.
Kaitlin M.
I love my Nikes. They are super comfortable and always very stylish. I get so many compliments on them, that I wear them everywhere! The gym, work, school, you name it.
Winter T.
Fayetteville, NC
My favorite athletic shoe is Nike. They are the most comfortable shoes to wear while lifting or running and I like how it has the mesh on the side to let the air come in.
Lacey T.
Saco, ME
There is no other brand I feel comfortable purchasing for myself or my family. I love their sneakers from their casual to work out. Great brand and always the bat quality.
courtney s.
Bridgeton, NJ
I have arch problems, so i am careful to what shoes i need to wear. i love nike shoes; they are great for running and doing just about everything in them! totally worth it!
Jessica G.
Laurel Hill, NC
I recently bought a pair of Nike Roshe Runs and not only are they TOTALLY comfortable but they go with a cute outfit and my gym outfit. They are also a very great quality.
sarah a.
This is my MVP product! Really light weight and very comfortable for running or just walking. I wear them almost everyday and they're just as comfortable as the first day.
Nicole M.
Southampton, NJ
This is the only brand of sneakers i buy and i have too many pairs! i see a pair i like and i feel i can never get enough. They are amazing styles and colors to pick from
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back