BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Sina S.
El Paso, TX
For me the best sport goods store ever! Especially the shoes! You have so many different forms, kinds, colors that you can find the perfect fit for yourself!
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this brand. They carry the best selection in shoes and design, with some limited edition ones. Also, great selection in work out gear, very comfortable.
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
I have two pair of nike shoes one being strictly for work! and ill never buy another brand again! they not only are comfortable but are extremely durable! !
Heather W.
Middleton , WI
I absolutely love Nike. Not only do I love their products ( especially their shoes! ), but I also absolutely love what they promote and what they stand for.
Jayme R.
Medford , OR
Favorite athletic shoe brand. Great for narrow feet. Quality isn't what it used to be, but still pretty good. Can be expensive if you don't watch for a sale.
Megan N.
Bridgeport, IL
I especially love their Dry Fit series! I own shirts, yoga pants and socks in this line and I found that I don't want to wear any of my other work out gear!
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
Shoes fit nice but need to cater to those with wide feet more. Apparel is nice and great quality. I buy my kids Nike stuff for their practice clothes a lot!
Jennifer L.
Sacramento, CA
I don't really like there shoes other them the Air Force 1, and the new huarache😍there clothing line is really good quality, may be pricey but it's worth it
Newman P.
Nike makes comfortable clothing, at reasonably prices, and are super trendy. I love how they are prsctically weightless. I give this product a 10/10 rating!
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
Really comfortable shoes. They have a wide range of athletic shoes you can choose from. And the colors are nice ! They last a good time good for your money !
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?