BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Gabriela L.
groesbeck
I love Nike! I get so hype when I get some new clothes or shoes. Shoes and clothes might be sometimes pricey but it's worth it because they last for years! 🤙
Cora W.
allendale, MI
I'VE ALWAYS LIVED THE NIKE BRAND. FITS WELL, RUGGED, LOTS OF STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM. NIKE IS DEFINATELY MY GO TO BRAND, I JUST wish they made more wide width.
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
NIKE is just one of those brands that are trusted for quality and satisfaction. I never have had any problem with anything NIKE that I or others have bought!
Hayley K.
Fayetteville , AR
I love every thing Nike that I have ever bought. Every pair of shoes, shorts, sports bras,etc. They definitely earned their place as a commonly known brand.
Victoria G.
Love the spandex from here! Greta running shoes and athletic wear! Little pricy sometimes but totally worth it. Greta store to shop at if you're an athlete.
Ena R.
Dacula, GA
I love their shoes. My work shoes are Nike and I stand for long hours so for me to come home and say my feet don't hurt. It just means I have perfect shoes!
Ashley V.
Punta Gorda
One of the ONLY brands I'll wear, top of the line quality and always beyond comfortable. I recommend the Nike outlet but both are awesome unbeatable stores!
yeimily r.
Orlando , FL
Nike is one of my favorite brands. Especially their sweat pants they are so comfortable! There shoes are too depending on which ones u get. Everyone has nike
Victoria K.
Stanley, WI
I only wear Nike running shoes. Not only do I think they come out with awesome designs but they last. And if they fall apart then Nike will take care of you!
Cheryl M.
Poteau , OK
Nike is my favorite brand when it comes to athletic shoes or apparel. They have so many different styles and have been around for as long as I can remember.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?