BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Courtney B.
Gotta have my Nike fix be it shoes, athletic wear, golf gear. Always love Nike, was in a store just the other day and bought my son some Russel Wilson shoes!
Angeline M.
I love Nike clothings and shoes! They are long lasting, comfortable and amazing if you're athletic. I would recommend it to anyone Nike is an awesome brand.
Kristen  .
middlesboro
I workout 5 day out of the week and I love to get my workout clothing from Nike. Especially my shoes, I’ve never went wrong with a pair of Nike tennis shoes!
Newman P.
Nike makes comfortable clothing, at reasonably prices, and are super trendy. I love how they are prsctically weightless. I give this product a 10/10 rating!
Julie W.
My Nike shoes are my absolute favorite. I refuse to buy any other brand of tennis shoes. Every time I slip into mine, it feels like I am running on cloud 9!
Charm P.
I #love #Nike! Their running shoes are amazing and soo cute. Their apparel (sports bras, sweaters, etc.) are great! Nike is my go-to brand for athletic wear!
Christy F.
Dependable brand- I have always been happy with shoes from Nike and any clothing. Especially running tights and shorts are high quality and last a long time
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Nike has been one of my favorite sporting good brands since I was a kid. And Nike is still living up to it's name. I still by there clothes and shoes today.
Belinda S.
Little Rock, AR
Love the selection Nike has for the entire family! Not only do they have great sales they also have great clearance selection at prices everyone can afford!
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
I have two pair of nike shoes one being strictly for work! and ill never buy another brand again! they not only are comfortable but are extremely durable! !
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?