BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Eidan M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Overall one of the greatest clothing brands their is, they dominate both sports and regular wear attire with their great prices, designs and reputation. 10/10
Reeva S.
Love Nike! I have always tended to lean towards this brand when buying athletic clothes and gear. The shoes, especially, fit me much better than other brands.
Morgan J.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My all time favorite work out shoes. I blind picked Nike every time when I was a kid and still do. Comfiest ever, can wear them all day. Worth the investment.
Yan T.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought these exact pair at Modells for jogging & loved them so much, they became my golf shoes as well! Great all around sneaker! Light, flexible, comfortable.
Amanda A.
Wichita, KS
Nike is the best athletic shoe in my opinion. They are comfortable and last forever. I prefer nike shox, they are a little more wide than their other styles.
Christin S.
Obviously Nike gets 5 stars!! Awesome brand, great quality, great style. The only thing not to love is the price. But if you look for deals you can find them!
Maya R.
Skokie, IL
The clothing is of very high quality. It is perfect for when i workout. It is comfortable. I love Nike and i shop their a lot. I would recommend it to anyone.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love Nike is one of my favorite brand out there anything Nike is amazing ... I love using Nike gym clothes and shoes even just t shirt prints are amazing ...
Katie H.
Oklahoma City, OK
My family shops at Nike at least once a month. The associates don’t bug you, but are helpful if needed. Their products are quality, but at a reasonable price.
Brittany  K.
Jacksonville, FL
Nike is the best sports brand in my opinion. Everything I have ever bought from them lasted a very long time. It is very durable and I have an addiction to it.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?