BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Katie S.
Pocono Lake, PA
They are so flexible and light. sometimes it barely feels like you have shoes on. so comfortable. I used them for some grass and soft surfacemworkouts while running collegiate cross country.
kayla g.
Love this shoe! Where I work I'm constantly on my feet and it's always been hard to find good shoes that don't hurt my feet, and these are the best shoes I've purchased in a while! Love them!
Nurain A.
Columbus, OH
Nike has by far the best athletic clothing and shoes! I'm a gym addict and have yet to find better sports bras or sneakers - perfect for any athletic activity from running to hiking and yoga.
Cecilia R.
Prairieville, LA
I have very narrow feet and other brands of tennis shoes don't seem to fit me right. Nike has always worked for me and they come out with such cute and comfortable tennis shoes and clothing!
Priyanka M.
Absolutely love these shoes. I just bought them a couple of weeks ago and I have worn them so many times already. They have great support, and are light if you want to take them in a suitcase.
Taylor J.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This is definitely an essential for school. Whether you want to look fashionable or maybe it's just a bad hair day. Hats are always convenient, it doesn't matter about the brand. A hat can be purchased from literally anywhere. You can purchase this Nike hat at a Nike store.
Heidi m.
Nike is a bit over priced for clothing, however I do shop at the Nike Outlet. When it comes to shoes, I love Nike Airs and the light weight running. This is the go to brand in sports apparel.
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
Tres años a tras Nike no era mi marca favorita de zapatos pero desde que empecé a usarlo más nunca lo he dejado de usar. Son de muy buena calidad, a mi hijo le encantan para ir a la escuela y mi esposo dice que son los mejores para trabajar
paula l.
San Mateo, CA
I love the design. Very light weight and you can practically do anything with this shoes. Great for running, exercise. Cross walk and good for everyday shoe. Very comfortable and stylish too.
Stephen M.
Windham, ME
I have been buying Nike shoes for 10+ years. these are the only shoes I will wear. They make my feet feel amazing. The shokz allow me to run and not have hurting feet when I'm done running.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back