BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jenesse K.
Boston, MA
I have these and I love them!! They have lasted me a couple years now and they're still going strong. The arch and other support is great. They are very comfortable and good for working out.
lora b.
Portland, TN
I love Nike Dual Fusion..i had a pair for work they were so comfortable...Awesome shoe...
Two of my children are carrying the newest Nike backpacks they are also comfortable and very stylish
Abigail G.
Grand rapids, MI
I love these shoes. Very comfortable. I didn't use them to work out much but more for walking and work since I'm always on my feet but i wouldn't complain my feet were never sore from a long day.
America  R.
Sparks, NV
My favorite athletic clothing brand! I always buy my running shoes there and my spandex and bras! They're good with everything really, and it can be a little pricey sometimes but it's worth it
Haley W.
Greensburg, PA
Nike is a great company. All of their clothing and shoes last. It makes them worth the money you spend on them. I love supporting Nike at the gym. Nike Pro shorts are my favorite Nike good.
chelesea c.
Inkster, MI
Nike is an incredible brand because not only are their products good quality but they aren't as expensive as other competitors. Everyone is bound to find something they like from this company.
paula l.
San Mateo, CA
I love the design. Very light weight and you can practically do anything with this shoes. Great for running, exercise. Cross walk and good for everyday shoe. Very comfortable and stylish too.
Cecilia R.
Prairieville, LA
I have very narrow feet and other brands of tennis shoes don't seem to fit me right. Nike has always worked for me and they come out with such cute and comfortable tennis shoes and clothing!
Heidi m.
Nike is a bit over priced for clothing, however I do shop at the Nike Outlet. When it comes to shoes, I love Nike Airs and the light weight running. This is the go to brand in sports apparel.
Stephen M.
Windham, ME
I have been buying Nike shoes for 10+ years. these are the only shoes I will wear. They make my feet feel amazing. The shokz allow me to run and not have hurting feet when I'm done running.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back