BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
I really recommend buying Nike shoes. I have Nike Revolution 2 . I use them to go to the gym and outside activities. They are light weigh and very comfortable.
michaela M.
Redding , CA
Love Nike so much! I have 2 pairs of great running shoes from Nike and a couples sweaters. Love the brand and every item is so comfy and breathable. #nikerules
Rachel S.
Bangor, ME
These are my favorite sneakers to wear at the gym. I love the color and style selections they have. I usually like to get them on sale because they are pricey.
Rosalie S.
Wasn't a big fan of Nike but I really needed something that was comfy and would last a lot of car hopping. 5yrs later I have the same pair in great condition!
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Nike is the most reliable shoe I own! No matter what Type of running shoe or gear I have ever needed, they have it! And in fabulous colors, you can't go wrong!
Monica C.
If you need shoes to run, play sports, or just exercise. This is your go to brand. I am a runner and I personally love thier shoes. They are so comfy and cute.
Rachel T.
I love Nike! I typically buy Nike brand sneakers for running and gymwear! It's more pricey than other brands but always worth it! I love nike workout gear too!
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite workout clothing brand!! I just love their style and the comfort in their items. They're pricey but searching around allows me to find great deals.
Kacie M.
Florence, KY
I wear nothing other than Nike running shoes to start off. They're comfortable to me and they last me a really long time. I love the quality of Nike products.
Laekyn W.
Victor, NY
I buy Nike 9 times out of 10. I have so many different styles. Makes it so easy for everyone to find something they love and exactly what they need shoes for.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?