BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alyssa P.
Houston
My favorite brand! I love there shoes, shorts, shirts, jackets, you name it! They are a bit pricey but the quality of there items is really good and the outlets always have good deals! I will definitely shop here again and highly recommend!
Seanna P.
Duvall, WA
It's hard to not buy everything from Nike. From the roshes to the wind breakers to the leggings. I wear Nike on the daily and it's not just for working out. I will always love this brand. (: (: (: (: (:
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
I am obsessed with Nike. I love their shoes way too much. I would tell you how many pairs of nikes I have but that would be embarrassing. Let’s just say it’s in the double digits and you can get a glimpse at my collection in my video!
Patty M.
Oceanside, CA
The quality I feel like has gone down, I bough a pair of Nike shoes just for basic exercise and they’ve worn down in less than a year, maybe I just got a bad pair? Love the shoes they’re really comfortable but have started falling apart already.
MacKenzie H.
I love Nike products. I have some shoes from them and nike pros. My favorite purchase I’ve made were my new tennis shoes. They are quite expensive for what they sell but the quality of their products are amazing and worth the prices.
Layla R.
I love their clothes. I recently bought sneakers and a jacket from them and everyone complemented my new jacket and sneakers. I would recommend others to shop their also. I don’t know what else to say besides that it’s a great store.
Melyssa O.
Buffalo, NY
I love Nike and by playing soccer they are the only soccer cleats that I wear. I find Nike quite reliable and a company that I tend to shop from and go back to all their products are good quality and good for sports and everyday wear
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
I love Nike and they have great customer service. I always get my running shoes and athletic shorts from them. The quality is always really good and I’m never disappointed. The air zoom Pegasus running shoes are my favorite right now.
Stacey J.
I buy a lot of Nike things for my teen age son. I love finding good deals with this brand CAUSE I KNOW THEY WILL LAST! I do wish that some department store could included Nike in their sales. Kinda of a bummer! Nike clothes are great!
Aimee R.
Westerville
I love Nike I shop there for all of my sports clothes and every day items too! I got a black pair of woman’s sweat pants and they are my favorite article of clothing I own! I absolutely adore them they are super comfortable and cute!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back