BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Macarena O.
San Clemente , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Best quality shoes ever! My favorite are the all black Roshe nikes! I need some new ones mine are getting a little torn up but hey I've had them for over a year so that's good.
Danielle W.
Uniontown, PA
These are the most amazing shoes, and I am super picky about running shoes! They have a variety of colors, which I really like and they are super comfortable!!! I could wear these all day and they don't bother me at all!
Tori M.
I trust this company because i bought many shoes that last a very long time from them. I had one from elementary school that fit me all the way through middle school.
Amy Y.
Ashland, KY
My daughter plays basketball and we usually buy her Nike gear to play in. The shoes last her the entire season and support her feet the way they need to be supported.
Adrienne P.
Mclean, VA
I love the quality of Nike products. I wear all of their products faithfully especially their shoes. They last forever and I think they are definitely worth the price.
Giselle D.
South Gate, CA
My husband actually owns a pair of sandles of nike and they are comfterble, i been wanting to purchase some running shoes but i cant due to the fact i jst had a baby :(
Kristin K.
Drexel Hill, PA
I have a variety of Nike products ranging from sneakers to headbands and they are all excellent quality. Durable and stylish Nike will always be a favorite brand of mine.
Alexandra D.
Nike is my favorite athletic wear. I wouldn't want anything else and I absolutely love their tennis shoes. I never fail to find things when I walk into the Nike store
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I love Nike running shoes and this one is no different. While it has great style even more importantly it provides my foot the support it needs while being comfortable.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
These are by far my favorite shoes. I own four pairs (I mean can a girl ever have too many shoes ;) They are comfortable, supportive and great for a variety of workouts.
Paige K.
Appleton , WI
Do their shoes have good support?
Jennifer B.
N Plainfield, NJ
Do you wear socks with all nikes?
Danielle S.
Williamsburg, KY
Which do you prefer Nike or under Armour?
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
What products you like from the nike brand .?
Andrea A.
Durham , NC
Is the RosheRuns really a great running shoe

Amazon