Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike sneakers are so cute. They have hi and lo-tops. They have crazy colors and designs. It's my go-to sneaker brand along with chucks and a few others. Very Durable.
Love my local Nike. Perks of being small is being able to get cheaper products in the kid section 👌 always a good selection. Everything is quality and work out proof!
I love my nike running shoes. I have two pair. They last a long time and are really durable. Usually priced around $80 unless you catch a deal, but they are worth it!
I think Nike is great! It is a little pricey so I would recommend getting a cheaper version before getting the real deal. Nike is amazing quality and very dependable
By far my favorite athletic apparel brand. I love their shoes and socks, they fit me so well. I'm also a huge fan of their shorts, specifically the ones with built in underwear. I'm never disappointed with Nike products
Love, love, loveee Nike! About 90% of my shoes are Nike. I love the comfort, the styles, the prices not so much, but I'm a sneaker head so I just buy as many as I can.
I love all my Nike products. The shoes are so comfortable especially when you are on your feet almost all day long. I've never experienced blisters or any discomfort.
I really like Nike. I have some Air Max that I am so happy I bought. Nike products are expensive, but they have good quality. That's why I only but they're products when I want to treat myself. I would shop at Nike again.
Nike is my favorite brand of running shoes! They may be a little pricey, but they're more than worth it! Great quality, great selection in terms of color and style!
Nike brand is by far my favorite sports/athletic brand. The workout apparel is comfortable and long lasting. Also their running shoes are very supportive of your feet. It feels like you are running on very soft clouds.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos