4.79 / 5 based on 51,403 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
By far my favortie brand to get running shoes from! I always get all of my running clothes from here and they are always the best quality and are so comfy to wear
I love their leggings, after living in a cold state And if I wanna take a run I use Nikes leggings. The leggings keep my legs warm enough to not freeze or get sick.
My boys love Nike. They don't care about labels I just let em loose in a store and usually at least 2 of the 3 boys always chooses Nike without even realizing it.
I have worn nothing but nike's when it comes to sneakers for the past 17 years. I have a pair of shox right now and they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. I get compliments on them all them all the time.
I just purchased these and I wish I had ten more pair,they are comfortable,breathable and they move with my feet as if I am not wearing sneakers,plus they arecute !
I played collegiate soccer and soccer all through my high school years and now I run marathons. Nike has been my go to product from day 1 and has never let me down
Hands down best sports equipment company ! The products look great and are very durable and comfortable! Also a good variety in styles to suit everyone's aesthetics
I love everything there. It is very high quality but sometimes i find things that should not cost a lot of money but they do. Other than that its a very cool store.
I love these shoes except once you have been wearing them for a period of time it starts to hurt the arch of my foot, which I didn't realize trying them on in store.
I go with Nike for style - great for transitioning from work to working out! As for long distance comfort - I wish they had a better shoe designed for more mileage.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos