BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Layla H.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Nike is amazing. All of their clothes are pricey yet affordable, and I shop here all the time. The shopping experience is good and easy. The clothes are all long lasting and I would recommend shopping here.
Kristen K.
Georgetown, MA
Nike has the best running shoes, and I love all of the color options they have. I have bought several pairs of running shoes from Nike and they have all held up great. They also make great exercise clothing!
Sam L.
Tucson, AZ
I only use Nike shoes to workout in. I use them when I run, or go to the gym to weightlift or fun classes. Also in track Nike spikes are the best. Nikes are the best for my feet and they are great quality.
Kristi H.
Wellston , OH
I have tried several different types of Nike shoes and I must say, I love the looks of them, but they are not comfortable shoes. The only thing I can wear are the flipflops. Still love the brand though!!
Chairin K.
Maspeth, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I recently bought the Nike Koshi shoes and they are amazing. They feel so light, I feel like I am not even wearing shoes. They are so comfortable. The design is very cute and casual so I wear them daily!
Nike has always been a household name an for many good reasons. Very good quailty items nicely made. Can be expensive but can get Nike alot of places so usually can find a deal which makes it even better!
Valeria G.
Tucson, AZ
I love this in all it is really good brand and i especially love their running shoes and everything is amazing and so ya good luck with anything that has to do w this brand, your welcome ma peepssssssss
Sheri C.
Depends on the style if they are expensive or not. They have some nice styles. I always have to get a size bigger with Nike though...they feel to tight on my feet.
sadaf a.
Sacramento, CA
I think every person in the world has something positive to say about Nikes!!? I can't find one flaw in the brand, i love all their shoes, and clothes too! Definitely one of my favorite work out brands!
Chloe R.
I love Nike shoes,there's tons of different styles and types to choose from and they my favorite brand of running shoe. I also love there clothing,it's great high quality atheletic gear but it's also cute!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back