BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Murtaza K.
Skokie , IL
Nike is the only athletic apparel I wear when I head to the gym or play basketball. And I always wear the air force 1s with casual apparel. Nike never let's me down.
Cynthia P.
After wearing cheap sneakers fora long time, I finally bought myself a pair of nice nikes. My feet no longer hurt or fall asleep when I do cardio at the gym, which was a problem I was having when I used cheaper shoes.
Steffani R.
Flagstaff, AZ
These Nikes are really great for indoor training. They have great grip on the floor so I don't have to worry about accidentally doing the splits during jumping jacks!
Esmeralda E.
Austin, TX
Nike brand is by far my favorite sports/athletic brand. The workout apparel is comfortable and long lasting. Also their running shoes are very supportive of your feet. It feels like you are running on very soft clouds.
Jamillah C.
I love everything NIKE & about NIKE! All I buy is NIKE for my 3 children (2 daughters & son)! They mainly like the fashion along with the style. I enjoy the quality!
Zeigherra B.
Tracy, CA
No matter what I will always love Nike products. The running shoes and workout clothes are so comfortable. My latest obsessions are the Flyknit 4.0 and the Roshe Run
Alexia S.
Nike is by far the best brand for running shoes. I have been wearing them for 6 years and no matter what pair I get they are always very comfortable and affordable.
Cassie B.
Almost all of my running shoes are nike. I have to go up a half a size or else my toes bruise from running. I like the style of these out of almost all other shoes.
Mariel Q.
Orange, CA
These shoes are by far the best to do just about any exercise or sport in. They give you the support and balance you need. The colors and designs are very cute too.
Jasmine H.
Madison, GA
I loovvee Nike! Their clothes are cute. Their shoes are also cute. Everything is a good price. You can get coupons and things like that. Their products are worth it!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?