BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rocio J.
Oxnard, CA
I love Nike especially their outlet stores. I always get my running shoes here and they are the ones that give me the most comfort. I also like that they have bold colors that not everyone likes to wear.
Kayla M.
The outlets are the best! So many employees to help, and I got a 10 dollar gift card just by completing a survey on my receipt. I buy my gym
Shoes from Nike and they always hold up really well and there’s so many styles and color options to make a unique shoe
hails h.
Gardnerville
I could see how Nike may seem like it is on the expensive side for athletic clothing, but the quality of clothing and the amount of time it lasts is incredibly worth it. Their running shoes may need some adjustments for comfortability but clothing is an 11/10
Leigh G.
Love the selection. Prices are a little high, they don't have the coupons or rewards like the department (finish line or dicks) stores do. Sales aren't as good as department (finish line or dicks) stores either. The regular prices are higher then other stores.
kaylee m.
fort wayne
Awesome all of my volleyball wear is from there from my headbands to my shoes and I absolutely love wearing their spandex they fit amazing and there brand is overall good they could have cheaper prices though
Christ T.
Nike is one of my favorite stores to go to, no matter what. Their running shorts are always comfortable, and their shoes are so comfortable to wear! The store is always maintained cleanly and the customer service has been amazing every time I have gone.
Madeline C.
Yelm
active Nike Venom Dri-FIT Printed Tempo Shorts are my go to athletic shorts. I purchase when I need some. They have a good, comfortable fit. They last through day to day life, activity, and many washes. Will continue to purchase Nike brand products.
Lexi a.
This has always been my go to shoe brand, and their line of women’s clothing are amazing as well. Wether I’m actually exercising or just lounging around the house their clothes always provide so much comfort. The shoes do a great job from keeping my feet from hurting.
Avery P.
This is such a great store and brand. I recently bought a pair of tennis shoes from here, and they are amazing. Not only are they cute, but they made my trip to Washington DC (where we mainly travelled by foot), a lot more bearable because my feet didn’t kill.
Molly S.
I love nike. I have multiple items from nike including clothing, shoes, etc. I would recommend everyone to shop there because the items are very cute and good quality. I will for sure shop at nike again.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?